May 28, 2014
Today's #RxChat - we feature guest #Pharmacist Dave Walker.
Dave's background in pharmacy includes over 20 years of pharmacy management experience in retail, hospital and long term care settings. Experience and expertise in pharmacy, pharmacy marketing, community pharmacy clinical outreach programs, medication therapy management MTM, health care sales and marketing, technical and computer skills including personal health records, leadership and team building, business and community networking.
1) How often are you faced with any type of barrier when communicating with your patients?
2) What steps have you taken to overcome language barriers?
3) What steps have you taken to help those who are hearing or vision impaired?
4) What other barriers have you faced and what have you done to overcome these barriers?
5) How can you help patients with limited health literacy?