Sep 20, 2018
Rx Owners Podcast host Colin Angle delivers episode 2 of the
podcast dedicated to Pharmacy Ownership.
We are going to focus this episode on pharmacists helping
independent pharmacists by interviewing Vinesh Darji, Chief
Operating Officer for Benzer Pharmacies and Raven Solomon a
Clinical Pharmacist with the Benzer Team.
Experience as a pharmacist for a retail pharmacy chain behind
the counter, the pros, and cons.
1. How often did you consult a customer/patient?
2. What did your daily schedule consist of?
3. Did you receive business assistance annually? Did you get
coached on how to run a successful pharmacy?
4. What type of support did you receive for contracting,
compliance, and business strategy? Were you left to fend for
Experience as a pharmacist, history, goals, and why she is
working at Benzer.
1. When you were in school, did you ever see yourself working
in an office? Why and why not?
2. As a Clinical Pharmacist, what does your day to day consist
3. Did you ever think you would be building out
sophisticated programs for a large number of
The Challenges a Pharmacy Owner
1. You both are pharmacists not working in retail pharmacy,
but helping the independent pharmacist. Strictly from a pharmacist
perspective, do you feel that independent pharmacies are left to
fend for themselves too much?
2. What is the most common issue pharmacists face
3. If you had to chose a la carte, what support, resources,
and help would you want for your pharmacy?