Aug 29, 2017
Today we will be talking with Jaclyn Aremka, P4 student at Drake
University from the Chicagoland area who is looking forward to a
career in community or ambulatory care pharmacy. She’s a past
Division I athlete, she’s a painter, and soon to be graduate.
Some topics she answers include:
- Tell us a little bit about your leadership road from Chicago to
- How does work/life balance work for a division I athlete who
also is completing both pre-pharmacy and pharmacy school while
- How do you build pharmacy connections through the pharmacy
- How did you help other athletes academically in your fifth year
- How do you develop a talent in design and painting during your
- Did you really get a whiteboard for Christmas?
- How do you incorporate visuals in learning?
- What do you do to break up long study or teaching sessions to
- Did anything go wrong on your pharmacy journey?
- What are you looking forward to in the coming months and
- What’s it like to just focus on school rather than be in the
classroom and on the field?
- How are there so many opportunities at Drake in Illinois,
Wisconsin, Missouri, and Minnesota?
- What are some opportunities that Drake students get outside of
the traditional state-wide rotations?
- What’s some blanket advice you’d have for getting involved in
- What kind of advice would you give to current rotation
- What is your best daily ritual to keep your work on track?
- What is the best career advice you have received or given?
- What is the best advice you’ve gotten from your family?
- What inspires you?
How would you prefer people contact you?